Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day 24




I started this page yesturday - but didn't have the camera handy at the time, so step 1 (gesture) is covered up by stage 2 above the volumes stage. In order not to cover up the volumes stage without getting a picture, I left it to be finished today (stage 3) and repeated the process for another page which I will post tomorrow. When you see it tomorrow, it will also be missing stage 1 for the same reason.

Overall -still having a great time drawing from this book - hopefully next week I will be able to work on book sketching at normal (earlier) hours so I am not as tired. I think the tiredness is really affecting the final drawing stage.

If you're new to this blog - I urge you to check out the Introduction and method section -found in the links on the right side of this page. In it I describe what I am doing, how I am doing it and what is the purpose of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment